Thursday, September 23, 2010

Vicious?

Vicious, adj.: (of animal) Wild and dangerous to people.
(Merriam-Webster's Dictionary)




I spoke to my computer-savvy grandfather on the phone last week and asked if he had visited this dog blog of mine. The remainder of the conversation went a little like this:


Grandpa: "Yeah I've seen that"
Me: "What do you think?"
Grandpa: "What do I think??? I think that dog looks vicious!!!"
Me: "Well grandpa, whatever do you mean, how does he look vicious?"
Grandpa: "What?? What'd you say??" (he's a little hard of hearing)
Me: "HOW DOES HE LOOK VICIOUS TO YOU???"
Grandpa: "Oh. Well, he's a pit bull."


So, I post this uber-closeup picture of Bruce perched on his favorite spot on the couch right beside my head (where he could easily attack my face! oh no!) to challenge you, dear Grandpa, to call my sweet puppy vicious again.


And if this doesn't work, Grandpa will be licked to death upon their first in-person meeting this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment