Thursday, October 7, 2010

Congrats, Bruce!

Bruce had his "interview" at doggy day care on Tuesday, and passed with flying colors. They even gave him a certificate which I promptly displayed on my fridge:


Camp Bow Wow is the only day care/boarding facility that I could find that takes pit bulls :( They assured me (and now I will assure you) that he showed no signs of aggression, and played wonderfully with the other dogs. He had to be put in timeout a couple of times because he was too energetic for the older dogs, but overall he passed with flying colors and is welcome back anytime!

3 comments:

  1. Hey I am one of your newest folllowers :) Come by my blog site & please follow me back thanks so much. Have a great day!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. saw your site and had to comment- I am a pit bull lover too and working hard to break misconceptions. At one time we owned 3 lovely pups, but now we are down to 2- Trot and Huckle (who has not been with us for very long). A loooong time ago I worked at a dog academy which is where my love for the breed evolved and since then I've been advocating for and adopting pit bulls.

    Puppy kisses to Bruce!!!

    ReplyDelete