Monday, July 26, 2010

Myth-Busting Monday!

I promise to start with some adequately researched and referenced myths soon, but this morning's adventure was too funny not to mention.

Myth: Pit bulls will devour any small animal that crosses their path

Truth: This morning as I'm taking Bruce out before work, a little fluffy bunny hops its way into our yard. My first reaction? Uh oh, I'm about to be pulled across this yard on a bunny chase in heels - yikes! But to my surprise, Bruce just sat there with his head cocked and confused and watched Mr. Cottontail. Just as I thought he was going to take off in the inevitable attempt to kill, he started to cry and ran to the front door.

I can't call this myth totally busted, but apparently this little pittie is more afraid of bunnies than they are of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment